Delivering over 40 Fully Managed Business Supplies Solutions for over 18 years
We are monitoring the situation regarding Covid-19 on a daily basis click here for more info: CORONAVIRUS (COVID19) UPDATE – BUSINESS AS USUAL
Founded in 2002 by our Managing Director, Gary Kane, Phoenix Managed Services Ltd is an established market leader in the provision of managed business supplies, office supplies and facilities services.
Having spent over 18 years prior in the business supplies industry, Gary became disillusioned at what he felt was a failure to provide customers with what they really wanted due to service levels not being fit for the modern business world. Phoenix Managed Services Ltd was born based on a desire to provide business supplies via a fully managed service that allowed customers to focus on their core business.
Many of the unique aspects of the original business model are still industry-leading and remain part of our offering today:
- Your core business supplies and office supplies are stock-checked on your site by our team
- Those items are replenished to agreed stock levels by our delivery team
- Items are delivered to the exact locations required within your business facilities
- All items are removed from their packaging, which is taken away and recycled by our team
- Any non-core or bespoke items can be ordered via our online webstore or Customer Services team
- All spend can be invoiced in one monthly invoice, with detailed reporting available to your exact requirements
From our humble beginnings of stationery office supplies, we are now very proud to offer a range that covers over 40 different business supplies and facilities services, including a comprehensive selection of PPE, social distancing signage, Covid-19 risk assessments and relocation assistance, whilst continually monitoring latest Covid-19 Government Guidelines, meaning we have an unrivalled ability to consolidate all your non-core spend under one supplier, allowing you to focus on your core business.
Please contact us for our latest Covid-19 Returning to Work PPE & Signage Catalogue 2020.