We can help with all your professional compliance consultancy needs utilising our team of field experts. Compliance Consultancy services on offer include one-off “health check” audits, fire risk assessments, health and safety risk assessments, health and safety policies, annual retainer contracts and much, much more.
Our team can act as your point of contact for health and safety and/or fire advice and help fulfil your legal obligations.
All services can be tailored to suit your individual needs with a flexible approach that gives companies a cost-effective way to receive professional advice.
Any business with five or more employees in the UK is legally required to have:
- A recorded health and safety policy
- A risk assessment document that covers all significant workplace hazards
- Access to professional health and safety advice, either internally or through an external consultant
- A health and safety manual that details the planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of all health and safety arrangements in the workplace
- Sufficient training for all members of staff
At Phoenix we will very happily provide all of these items making us the perfect solution for all your consultancy needs.