At Phoenix Managed Services, we are monitoring the situation regarding Covid-19 on a daily basis and working within current Government Guidelines to ensure the safety of our staff and customers.
Please find below details of all the considerations we’ve taken into account and measures we’ve put in place:
- All office based teams are now working from home until further notice. All are still contactable via phone and e-mail on the usual numbers and addresses
- All business meetings are now taking place over phone and video conference only
- As physical order volumes are significantly down, we are able to operate our warehouse with just one member of staff
- All deliveries to us are being dropped outside our premises and only brought in by our staff member
- Many customer deliveries are now being dealt with by third party couriers. These are either going direct from our supplier or being arranged online and collected from outside our premises
- All customer deliveries still being dealt with by us directly are being left at a drop-off point as pre-agreed with the customer
- Our delivery team are taking all the necessary additional hygiene precautions when out delivering, such as wearing additional PPE and regularly hand sanitising
So, for the time being we are open and believe we are well positioned to safely deliver any products or services that you need. We will however review the situation daily and let you know as soon as anything changes. If you have any questions at all please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We would like to thank you all for your continued support and please, rest assured, we are focused on doing everything possible to support everyone through this period of uncertainty. Please do not hesitate to get in contact on – 01296 660810 or via email email@example.com if we can be of assistance at this time or if you have any questions, we look forward to hearing from you.
The Phoenix Managed Services Team
Whatever you need to help make life as easy as possible in terms of #workingfromhome, let us help:
Office desks / workstations
Height adjustable desk converters
Staff welfare products and services, including occupational health services
We also have anti-bacterial cleaning products, wipes and hand sanitisers.
For more information on our OFFICE SUPPLIES & WORKSPACE SOLUTIONS contact us at Phoenix on 01296 660810 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Waste Management // IT Services // Staff Welfare // Bespoke Products // Office Products // Workplace Safety // Compliance // Workspace Solutions